No bake cheesecake in a glass is a dessert you can put on the table in just 20 minutes. These treats are creamy, slightly sweet and look beautiful. Only 6 ingredients, easy going!
When preparing a nice dinner party, you also want to serve a delicious dessert. And this no-bake cheesecake in a glass is a recipe what's a great choice. Because you can prepare this in advance, so there's less stress. You only have to garnish with some fresh fruit and serve.
Why choose this no-bake cheesecake in a glass?
- no need of an oven
- easier to prepare in comparison to tiramisu, trifle or pudding
- ready in just 15 minutes
- only 6 ingredients
- a real spring and summer dessert
- you can prepare this recipe in advance
Ingredients needed for this dessert
This are the ingredients that are necessary for preparing the no-bake cheesecake in a glass
- Graham crackers: This recipe is delicious with Graham crackers. But you can use coffee cookies or gingerbread cookies.
- Butter: you melt the butter and mix it with the cookie crumbles. Therefor you get a delicious and simple to prepare cookie dough (and easier to prepare).
- Cream cheese: cream cheese makes the filling very creamy and delicious.
- Yogurt: if you are going to sin anyway take full fat yogurt or, even better, Greek yogurt. It makes a creamy filling.
- Sugar: For slightly sweetening your filling.
- Strawberry jam: to top your desserts.
- Optional: fresh fruit for garnish. Just because it looks so beautiful.
How do you make these no-bake desserts?
A printable recipe in easy steps can be found on the bottom of this blog.
Step 1: Crumble the cookies and mix with the melted butter.
Step 2: Put the cookie crumbles on the bottom of a glass and flatten with the back of a spoon.
Step 3: Use a mixer to combine yogurt, sugar and cream cheese. Fill each glass half with this mixture.
Step 4: Whisk the jelly and top each glass with it. Put in the refrigerator.
This recipe is made with strawberries, but you can choose other flavors and make this recipe season proof. Here are some examples:
- Raspberry jam: and add some fresh raspberries, which are of great flavor in June / July
- Pear jam: for a real fall / winter no-bake dessert. And if you can't find pear jam, I've got a great recipe you can find right here.
- Banana: instead of jam, use banana slices. Sprinkle some lemon juice on the banana slices so they won't brown. Sprinkle some cinnamon on top for even more flavor.
- Cherries: sweet cherry cheesecake is a classic. And when cherries are in season, this delicious variety is unbeatable.
💭 Top tips
- Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature when mixing. That way you won't get lumps.
- If you want an extra flavor add some roasted walnuts which are chopped coarse.
Prepare this in advance
This recipe can be prepared in advance. You can make it the day before your dinner (party) and store them covered with plastic foil in the refrigerator. You only add some fresh fruit as garnish and serve.
Store no-bake cheesecake in a glass
You can make this recipe, without garnish, up to 2 days covered in the refrigerator. The second day the cookies will become soft, but it still tastes delicious.
You can't freeze it, because the structure of this dessert will change.
🥘 Other delicious recipes
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterest so you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
How to make it
No-bake cheesecake in a glass
Red currant cheesecake
- 5 graham crackers about 60 grams
- 30 grams butter
- 200 grams cream cheese
- 200 grams yogurt
- 50 grams sugar
- 8 tablespoons strawberry jam or strawberry
- strawberries like red currants or raspberries
- Prepare in advance: these desserts can be made a day in advance. Don't add the garnish yet though, this step is done just before serving. Cover the desserts with plastic foil and store in the refrigerator.
- Cream cheese: Get the cream cheese at least 15 minutes before mixing out of the refrigerator. That way you get no lumps in your cream cheese filling.
- Fruit: these cheesecakes are made with strawberries but you can vary in flavors. Think of cherries, pears or banana slices.
- Yogurt: Choose a creamy yogurt, like Greek yogurt or full fat yogurt.
- Make less or more: With the handy button on top, you can easily adjust the number of persons in the recipe.
- Extra tip: roast some nuts, like walnuts and sprinkle on top for that delicious nutty flavor.
- Weigh all the ingredients and put them on your counter.
- Grind the cookies fine in a blender.
No-bake cheesecake bottom
- Melt the butter and mix with the cookie crumbs
- Take your glasses and divide the cookies over the glasses and flatten the surface with the back of a spoon.
- Put the glasses in the refrigerator (so the bottom will slightly harden),for about 10 minutes
No-bake cheesecake cream cheese filling
- Mix the cream cheese with the yogurt and sugar until it is creamy.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture on the cookie base.
- Also flat this layer smooth with a spoon.
No-bake cheesecake strawberry topping
- Put the jam in a bowl and stir well, so it spreads well.
- Spoon the jam onto the cream cheese.
- Put in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
No-bake cheesecake garnish
- Tip: Garnish with some fresh fruit and sprinkle it with powdered sugar!