ForChristmas dinnerI made this delicious potato gratin recipea tasty but skinny version. Without cream and therefore very light and in one person bowls.Looks great!
As a side dish to the main course this year I served a delicious potato gratin. The thin wedges are delicious baked in the oven. They are topped with a flavorful herb oil and grated cheese. For the ultra skinny variant take a 30+ cheese. And it does not affect the taste. A top recipe so I say!
- the potatoes must be cooked properly, so make sure you slice the potato wedges very thin.
- you see that the cheese on the top is browning too quickly, cover it up with aluminum foil.
- you don't have herbal oil in your pantry, make it yourself by heating olive oil with herbs such as rosemary, thyme or oregano until hot, turn the heat of and let stand for an hour, strain the oil and use him.
Recipe Potato gratin, skinny version
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I really enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
Potato gratin, skinny version
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 4 ramekins or oven dishes
- 8 tablespoons herb oil with Italian herbs like rosemary, thyme or oregano
- 4 potatoes firm cooking and organic
- 75 grams cheese
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Brush the inside of the ramekin with the herb oil.
- Slice the potatoes into thin wedges.
- Put the potato slices in the ramekin while forming a circle.
- Brush the top with the herb oil and sprinkle the potatoes with the remaining oil.
- Grate the cheese and divide the cheese over the potatoes.
- Put 25-30 minutes in the preheated oven. When the cheese is browning to quick, cover the ramekins with foil.