ForChristmas dinnerI made this delicious potato gratin recipea tasty but skinny version. Without cream and therefore very light and in one person bowls.Looks great!
As a side dish to the main course this year I served a delicious potato gratin. The thin wedges are delicious baked in the oven. They are topped with a flavorful herb oil and grated cheese. For the ultra skinny variant take a 30+ cheese. And it does not affect the taste. A top recipe so I say!
- the potatoes must be cooked properly, so make sure you slice the potato wedges very thin.
- you see that the cheese on the top is browning too quickly, cover it up with aluminum foil.
- you don't have herbal oil in your pantry, make it yourself by heating olive oil with herbs such as rosemary, thyme or oregano until hot, turn the heat of and let stand for an hour, strain the oil and use him.
It's a good taste!
Recipe Potato gratin,
Did you make this potato gratin, skinny version? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Potato gratin, skinny version
- 8 tablespoons herb oil with Italian herbs like rosemary, thyme or oregano
- 4 potatoes firm cooking and organic
- 75 grams cheese
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Brush the inside of the ramekin with the herb oil.
- Slice the potatoes into thin wedges.
- Put the potato slices in the ramekin while forming a circle.
- Brush the top with the herb oil and sprinkle the potatoes with the remaining oil.
- Grate the cheese and divide the cheese over the potatoes.
- Put 25-30 minutes in the preheated oven. When the cheese is browning to quick, cover the ramekins with foil.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.