A delicious vegetarian arugula spinach soup full of vegetables and with a lot of taste. A soup that is deliciously filling and easy to make.
Because of the spring, the birds are singing and the sun is already warm, today a real spring soup. The recipe comes from the cookbook Eat with family and friends of Sarah Raven and that really is one of my favorite cookbooks. Seasonal food and not too difficult recipes. These rocket spinach soup is really a season topper . Both veggies got plentiful harvest in the spring. And the creamy spinach, along with the pepper of the rocket makes that this really become a delicious recipe.
It's a good taste!
Recipe arugula spinach
Did you make this arugula spinach soup? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
arugula spinach soup
- 20 grams butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 200 grams potatoes floury
- 500 ml vegetable stock
- 500 grams spinach
- 150 grams arugula
- 125 ml crème fraîche
- nutmeg at taste
- salt and pepper at taste.
- Cut the potatoes into cubes of 1 x 1 cm.
- Fruit onion in a pan in which you melted the butter and added the olive oil.
- Turn the heat to low and braise for about 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and stir fry for another 1 minute.
- Add the broth and potatoes and bring to a boil.
- Let simmer for 20 minutes, then add the spinach and rocket.
- Simmer for 1 minute and remove the pan from the heat.
- Puree the soup in a blender or in a hand blender.
- Mix the creme fraiche through and season at taste with nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Heat the soup, but making sure it does not come to a boil.