A delicious appetizer to prepare: green asparagus with prosciutto and homemade aioli sauce as a dipper. Fast and healthy.
The children were on a schooltrip today. They were climbing and running all day. When they came home I asked what the nicest thing in the parc had been. Surprisingly it was the food. You could eat everything you want all day. And they thought that was fun
They did climb and jump and were real busy today, so they had quite a lot of fun and were exhausted.
They (surprisingly) didn't had any hunger and my husband was on a business trip, so what to cook? I decided to prepare this delicious appetizer: green asparagus with prosciutto and aioli sauce as a dipper. Delicious and healthy.
- You want as much flavor in the aioli, start with preparing it and afterward do the asparagus. The flavor will enhance in time. You can even prepare the sauce a day before.
- you want to know if your asparagus are fresh. Rub two asparagus against each other. When you hear a squeezing sound, the asparagus are fresh.
- you don't like the tough part of the asparagus, break it by holding the lower site and bend the upper side (just above the middle).
- you want to add some spice to the aioli, add an extra half teaspoon of mustard to the sauce.
It's a good taste!
Recipe Asparagus with parmaham and
Did you make this asparagus with Parmaham and aioli? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
Asparagus with parmaham and aioli
- 4 tablespoons mayonaise
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon mustard
- few drops lemon juice
Asparagus with Parmaham
- 20 green asparagus
- 10 slices Parmaham
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Squeeze the garlic above the mayonaise.
- Add the mustard and lemon juice and whisk through.
- Store in the refrigerator until use.
Asparagus with Parmaham
- Break the asparagus by holding the lower site and bend the upper side (just above the middle).
- Bring a pan with boiling water to the boil.
- Add the asparagus and cook them for 5 minutes.
- Turn of the heat and let them sit in the water for 10 minutes.
- Take the asparagus out of the pan and cut them through.
- Take a slice of Parmaham and take 3 to 4 pieces of asparagus (depending on the width) and place it on the ham.
- Roll the ham.
- Repeat for all the asparagus.
Indication Nutritional Value (Per Person / Portion):
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.
- a good pair of knives
- cutting board
- Brushes, spatulas and other cooking utensils
Leave a Reply