Creamy butter flavored with chocolate is great on your homemade buns and bread, as frosting and filling. Just like the one you used to know.
Chocolate butter, do you it? When I was young on very special occasions, my mom bought it. Such a packet of Choba, which you can smear on a slice of bread. Or if you stored it in the refrigerator and it hardened, you could cut it into slices and slowly melt a piece in your mouth. With this blog your own chocolate butter recipe is at hand.
You won't get skinny from chocolate butter, but it's very tasty. However, as indicated by Annemieke from the Dutch blog eethetbeter , the ingredient list of the packages that you buy in the store, contains over 15 ingredients, and that's quite a lot. When I read that, I decided in the context of the food blog swap, to make this spreads myself. Oh, and this recipe has just five ingredients.
Annemieke's blog was in fact the blog that I was assigned to, to cook from this month. And Annemieke has a whole variety of recipes on her blog. But this chocolate butter recipe was just standing out. Because it is simple and delicious. And a good reason for anyone to make something yourself and not to use the packs and bags. And when you make this simple and quick recipe it's also obvious why.
This recipe is delicious as a spread on a slice of bread, but as frosting or filling in a cake or pie is also a delicious addition!
It's a good taste!
Recipe Homemade chocolate
Homemade chocolate butter
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 100 grams butter unsalted, room temperature
- 50 grams chocolate minimum 85% cocoa
- Heat some water in a pan on the stove and bring to a boil.
- Hang a heatproof bowl above the water and break the chocolate into the bowl.
- Slowly melt the chocolate. If it's completely melted remove the bowl from the pan and let it stand for a few minutes at room temperature.
- With a whisk or mixer, combine the butter lightly.
- Then little by little add the chocolate, while continuing to mix until the chocolate is done. The butter is ready.