Delicious Italian food, this creamy lasagna packed into a small phyllo cup. Flavorful homemade bolognese sauce, creamy melted mozzarella and salty Parmesan cheese with Italian herbs.
Italian food is real comfort food and for a great lasagna, you can wake me anytime. The fragrant tomato sauce, slightly sweet with minced beef melts away on your tongue. The Mozzarella gives a chewy bite, with that slightly creamy cheese flavor which Mozzarella is known for. And the cheese with Italian herbs with which the container is covered, makes the dish . And all this in a Fyllo dough tray, so you can eat it as finger food. This recipe is as easy as it will get!
Recipe Lasagna cups
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 200 grams passata
- 30 grams tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons Italian herbs dried
- 200 grams minced beef
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 sheets phyllo dough
- 50 ml olive oil
- 250 grams mozzarella
- 100 grams cheese grated
- 2 teaspoons Italian herbs
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Grease a muffin tin.
- Put a tablespoon of olive oil in the pan and fry the tomato paste for about two minutes, while stirring.
- Add the garlic and cook 15 seconds, (make sure you keep stirring).
- Pour the passata into the sauce and then add the sugar and Italian herbs and turn down the heat.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Brown the minced meat.
- Mix that with the sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Halve the fillo dough sheet.
- Brush with olive oil and push two half sheets in a muffin bowl.
- Place a small piece of mozzarella (about 2 cm diameter) into the bowl
- Scoop the mozzarella sauce on top (so the container is almost completely filled)
- Repeat for all muffin cups.
- Grate the cheese over the bowls and sprinkle with Italian herbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the oven. Serve immediately.