Delicious Italian food, this creamy lasagna packed into a small phyllo cup. Flavorful homemade bolognese sauce, creamy melted mozzarella and salty Parmesan cheese with Italian herbs.
Italian food is real comfort food and for a great lasagna, you can wake me anytime. The fragrant tomato sauce, slightly sweet with minced beef melts away on your tongue. The Mozzarella gives a chewy bite, with that slightly creamy cheese flavor which Mozzarella is known for. And the cheese with Italian herbs with which the container is covered, makes the dish . And all this in a Fyllo dough tray, so you can eat it as finger food. This recipe is as easy as it will get!
It's a good taste!
- 1 clove garlic finely chopped
- 200 grams passata
- 30 grams tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons Italian herbs dried
- 200 grams minced beef
- salt and pepper to taste
- 12 sheets phyllo dough
- 50 ml olive oil
- 250 grams mozzarella
- 100 grams cheese grated
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius.
- Grease a muffin tin.
- Put a tablespoon of olive oil in the pan and fry the tomato paste for about two minutes, while stirring.
- Add the garlic and cook 15 seconds, (make sure you keep stirring).
- Pour the passata into the sauce and then add the sugar and Italian herbs and turn down the heat.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Brown the minced meat.
- Mix that with the sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Halve the fillo dough sheet.
- Brush with olive oil and push two half sheets in a muffin bowl.
- Place a small piece of mozzarella (about 2 cm diameter) into the bowl
- Scoop the mozzarella sauce on top (so the container is almost completely filled)
- Repeat for all muffin cups.
- Grate the cheese over the bowls and sprinkle with Italian herbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes in the oven. Serve immediately.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.