Today a recipe with a combination of a strawberry and cheesecake. The cheese cake is served in cupcake form (but can also be baked larger).
Do you know the swirl cheesecake? Mmm, no idea what I'm talking about ... At the moment you see it happening a lot, a cheesecake (or regular cake like this chocolate vanilla marble cake) where you mix two fillings together with a skewer or the end of a knife. You call the patterns that you create with that a swirl. This way you get a cake that doesn't look the same twice and it's a fun way to combine multiple flavors. Today a combination of a strawberry and cheesecake. But the variations are of course endless, think of chocolate cheesecake, raspberry cheesecake, blueberry cheesecake (you get an idea ;-)).
And it's served in a cupcake form. Simply because a cupcake is super fun at a party and it's great finger food.
It's a good taste!
Recipe marbled strawberry cheesecake
Marbled strawberry cheesecake cupcake
Use the buttons to adjust the number of people.
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 100 grams sugar
- 125 grams strawberries fresh
- 2 eggs size L
- pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Grab your cupcake tin and put the paper containers in the tin.
- Grind the coffee cakes finely in the food processor and mix with the melted butter.
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon of bottom into each paper bowl and press firmly with the back of a spoon.
- Cool for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Put the strawberries in a food processor and puree them.
- Press the puree through a fine sieve, so that the seeds remain behind.
- In a second bowl, mix the cream cheese with the rest of the sugar, the sour cream, the vanilla extract and the salt until creamy.
- Beat the eggs through the batter one by one. Add the next egg when the first one is incorporated.
- Divide the cream cheese mixture over the cupcake tins.
- Take the strawberry puree and scoop 3 small drops of strawberry puree on top of the cream cheese (they don't necessarily have to be the same size)
- With a skewer you turn a round through the strawberry puree and cream cheese, giving you a swirl motif.
- Place the cupcakes in the oven and bake for 22 minutes.
- Allow them to cool for 30 minutes at room temperature and place them in the cooling to allow it to continue to set (at least 4 hours).
- Just before serving, remove them from the baking tray.