Strawberries and prosecco wine are a great combination. And you can make this delicious cocktail which is great as a signature drink for your party, Valentines dinner or New Year's Eve
Another delicious cocktail for New Year's Eve, this strawberry prosecco cocktail. With a dash of strawberry syrup and fresh strawberries. Added to this is a delicious prosecco. Cold served it becomes a drink for New Year's Eve for a toast to the new year. Cheers to the New Year!
It's a good taste!
Recipe strawberry prosecco
Strawberry prosecco cocktail
- 50 ml strawberry syrup
- 6 strawberries
- 4 strawberries optional: for garnish
- Add 1 tablespoon strawberry syrup at the bottom of the champagne glass
- Halve the strawberries and put three half strawberries in each glass.
- Pour prosecco in the glass.
- Garnish with a strawberry on the rim of the glass
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.