A delicious cocktail with just 3 ingredients. Refreshing and a great flavor. And it does look like that summer vacation feeling.
Today we celebrate King's Day in the Netherlands! Nice weather, a great party and that includes a drink! Today an Orange cocktail. Cheers!
This recipe is:
- 3 oranges
- 6 tablespoons elderflower syrup
- 500 ml prosecco
- Juice the oranges.
- Put the orange juice in a freezer box and put the box in the freezer.
- Stir every half hour with a fork until the juice is frozen. Pour in each glass a tablespoon of elderflower syrup.
- Spoon in some orange ice.
- Add the prosecco to the glass.