A delicious cocktail with just 3 ingredients. Refreshing and a great flavor. And it does look like that summer vacation feeling.
Today we celebrate King's Day in the Netherlands! Nice weather, a great party and that includes a drink! Today an Orange cocktail. Cheers!
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
- 3 oranges
- 6 tablespoons elderflower syrup
- 500 ml prosecco
- Juice the oranges.
- Put the orange juice in a freezer box and put the box in the freezer.
- Stir every half hour with a fork until the juice is frozen. Pour in each glass a tablespoon of elderflower syrup.
- Spoon in some orange ice.
- Add the prosecco to the glass.