Orange, green tea, lemon and lime. What do you get if you combine these? Yes indeed, a delicious refreshing ice tea recipe.
In warm weather, there is one drink a favorite in this household: Orange ice tea. With nice big ice cubes and fresh fruit. I pour it in a glass from the can (with fruit), but at a party, I often use a tap. Then there is much less tampered with and we get less unwanted flying guests. Because we won't want any stabbing of wasps.
- You boil the water to get infused tea, but also to dissolve the sugar. If you prefer not to use refined sugars, replace the sugarwith 6 tablespoons of honey.
- Because you add fruit with skin to the iced tea, make sure to use organic fruit. Although it's organic clean the skin well.
- You let the tea cool down before adding the orange juice. This way the vitamin C is preserved (when juice is heated, the vitamins are lost).
It's a good taste!
Recipe Orange iced
Did you make this homemade orange ice tea? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
Homemade orange ice tea
- 125 grams sugar
- 250 ml orange juice freshly squeezed, about 3 oranges
- 500 mL water
- 2 bags green tea
- 1 liter sparkling water cold
- 1 orange
- 1 lemon
- 1 limes
- 3 sprigs mint
- ice cubes
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Put the water in the pan and add the sugar.
- Bring the water to a boil and cook until the sugar is dissolved. Turn off the heat and put the tea bags in the water.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags and cool to room temperature.
- Put the tea, sparkling water and orange juice in a big bowl.
- Mix well and pour in the jar.
- Slice the orange, lemon and lime in wedges and put them with the ice tea.
- Add the sprigs of mint and ice cubes and serve.
Indication Nutritional Value (Per Person / Portion):
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.
- a good pair of knives
- cutting board
- Brushes, spatulas and other cooking utensils
Leave a Reply