We've got such great weather in the Netherlands and are really enjoying it. But warm weather is also thirsty weather. And I want to give my children something tasty and refreshing, without artificial colour, fragrances, and flavours. I can get them plain water. That's beverage number one around here, but sometimes you want something else. And then I make a homemade ice tea with orange, lemon, and other fruits, like this recipe.
Really refreshing with this warm weather and including vitamins.
The only disadvantage of this recipe is that you have to wait 2 hours before you can drink it, so it is really, really cold. But then you've got a great beverage.
As for the tea, I used white tea with Yasmin.
🥘 Other delicious recipes
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterest so you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Ice tea with orange and lemon
- 1 liter tea like Yasmin
- 2 oranges
- 2 lemons
- 1 stick cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 50 grams sugar
- ice cubes
- Get the juice of 1 lemon and 1 orange.
- Pour the orange juice and 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice in a jug.
- Add the tea, cinnamon, honey, sugar and herbs.
- Cut the other orange and lemon in small slices. Add them to the jug as well.
- Let it cool for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- For serving: Add some ice cubes in a glass and pour the juice on it.