A refreshing drink for the summer, that's this recipe for lime ice tea with fresh raspberries.
The lime gives a slightly sour flavor to this iced tea and a fresh accent, the rose tea gives a spicy flavor and the raspberriesa sweet accent. Great when served cold on the terrace: you pour the ice tea in a cold glass filled with ice. Tasty andrefreshing.
- you just like your ice tea a bit less sweet you add 50 grams of sugar and taste it before you add the remainder.
- you want to add an extra fresh taste add some sprigs of mint to the ice tea just before serving (and it just looks super fun).
- you don't want to eat tea leafs, you strain the tea before you add lime juice. You can also use tea bags (2 bags for a large pot or 4 single bags) instead, that way you don't have to strain.
Lime rose ice tea with raspberries
- 2 bags tea rose flavor (or 4 tablespoons tea)
- 1250 ml water
- 100 grams sugar
- 1 lime juice and zest
- 15 raspberries fresh
- Bring water to a boil. Turn off the heat and put the tea bags into the water
- Let steep for 5 minutes.
- Mix the sugar, lime juice and zest.
- Leave to cool in the refrigerator until it is cold.
- Just before serving you add the raspberries and ice.