A refreshing drink for the summer, that's this recipe for lime ice tea with fresh raspberries.
The lime gives a slightly sour flavor to this iced tea and a fresh accent, the rose tea gives a spicy flavor and the raspberriesa sweet accent. Great when served cold on the terrace: you pour the ice tea in a cold glass filled with ice. Tasty andrefreshing.
- you just like your ice tea a bit less sweet you add 50 grams of sugar and taste it before you add the remainder.
- you want to add an extra fresh taste add some sprigs of mint to the ice tea just before serving (and it just looks super fun).
- you don't want to eat tea leafs, you strain the tea before you add lime juice. You can also use tea bags (2 bags for a large pot or 4 single bags) instead, that way you don't have to strain.
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Lime rose ice tea with raspberries
- 2 bags tea rose flavor (or 4 tablespoons tea)
- 1250 ml water
- 100 grams sugar
- 1 lime juice and zest
- 15 raspberries fresh
- Bring water to a boil. Turn off the heat and put the tea bags into the water
- Let steep for 5 minutes.
- Mix the sugar, lime juice and zest.
- Leave to cool in the refrigerator until it is cold.
- Just before serving you add the raspberries and ice.