A hint of rose and vanilla, a fragrant white tea transformed into a delicious iced tea. Great for summer days. A real American style Bbq recipe
A new week with recipes with a different twist: this week the American Style BBQ. And what can you expect? We start today with a delicious ice tea (non alcoholic), but also a delicious Sangria will be on the program.
In addition, of course, various tasty recipes for the BBQ (meat, fish, and vegetarian), salads and side dishes and we end with an over-the-top dessert that you can make on the bbq.
Iced tea at the Bbq
A nice drink comes with a Bbq. Enjoying the wonderful weather, in the sun, and just socializing. This iced tea made from real rose petals from the garden and a hint of vanilla are refreshing and slightly sweet. Because the iced tea is made from white tea, it is less bitter and has a hint of fruit flavor. A real thirst quencher.
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
Rose vanilla ice tea
Use the buttons to adjust the number of people.
- Juice jug or carafe 2 liters
- 1250 ml water
- 3 bags white tea
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Bring 750 ml of water to the boil.
- Turn off the heat.
- Add the rose petals, vanilla pods and lemon juice.
- Cover and let marinate for 8 to 10 hours.
- Sift the rose vanilla water.
- Bring 500 ml of water to the boil and turn off the heat.
- Add the tea bags and and let them steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags from the water.
- Sprinkle in the sugar and dissolve.
- Allow the tea to cool and then add the rose vanilla water, food coloring and stir everything well.
- Put in the cooling to get well cold.
- In a juice jug, mix the tea with the rose water.
- Add ice cubes and strawberries, rose petals and pomegranate seeds