Salmon kebab marinated in gin with lime and lemon. That sounds delicious. This salmon kebab recipe is an ideal BBQ recipe. It's ready within half an hour.
The holiday season has finally started in the South of the Netherlands. And therefor my blog will go on vacation mode. Because I want to devote my attention as much as possible with my family during the holidays. Thus, the daily updates will be turned into three updates per week. And the recipes get a summer touch. This week you get a variety of bbq recipes, delicious summer drinks and side dishes and salads. So I hope we continue to see each other during the holidays, in word or speak. And of course I hope that you have a wonderful holiday, with lots of sunshine where you can again completely unwind.
Today I kick off with this delicious salmon kebabs marinated in gin and lime with lemon. A summer bbq recipe completely in the trend of the moment: gin. You can, of course, serve a delicious gin cocktail, but get crazy and use it as a marinade. Because salmon blends well with the pure taste of gin. And a spark of lime and lemon, will give this simple but effective marinade is perfect touch. Serve with a salad and some rustic bread.
It's a good taste!
Recipe salmon kebab marinated in
- This recipe contains no: egg, nuts, peanut, soy, sugar. lactose and cow's milk
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Marinate time: 20 minutes
- Bake time: 3-5 minutes
- Total cooking time: 30 minutes
Ingredients (6 skewers)
- 1 tablespoon of gin
- juice of ½ lime
- juice of ½ lemon
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- pepper and salt
- 250 grams of salmon
- ½ lemon and ½ lemon cut into wedges
- Lid the barbecue so that it is the right temperature for baking salmon after 25 minutes.
- Make a marinade by mixing the gin, lime juice, lemon juice and sunflower oil.
- Cut the salmon into cubes and put them in the bowl with marinade.
- Toss well.
- Let the fish marinate for 20 minutes (toss after 10 minutes, so that salmon is well covered with the marinade) and put it in the meanwhile in the refrigerator.
- Baste two pieces of salmon on a skewer followed by a wedge of lime or lemon and another block salmon
- Grill the salmon until done in 3 to 5 minutes. Make sure it won't bake to long, as it becomes dry.
- Serve with a salad and some freshly baked baguettes.