A surimi salad recipe (with Bourbon). Delicious as a lunch recipe on warm days or as a side dish for your next BBQ. With fresh cucumber, apple, and egg.
An easy recipe for a fresh summer salad. Surimi with cucumber, egg and apple. The sauce is homemade, no packs and sacks and with a dash of Bourbon.
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
Surimi salad with homemade cocktail sauce
- 2 eggs size M
- 1 apple sour, like Granny Smith
- 1 cucumber English
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 200 grams surimi
- 100 ml cream
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Bourbon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Boil the eggs and let them cool.
- Peel the cucumber, halve and scrape out the flesh with a spoon.
- Slice the cucumber into small wedges.
- Whip the cream until it looks like thick yogurt.
- Add the curry, mayonnaise, whiskey and pepper and stir well.
- Taste and bring to taste with additional curry, mayonnaise or paprika.
- Remove the core from the apple and cut into small cubes.
- Mix with lemon juice so it does not discolor.
- Cut the eggs into small cubes.
- Also slice the surimi in small bits.
- In a bowl mix the eggs, apple , cucumber and surimi well.
- Garnish with the sauce and serve.