The recipe for this pasta salad is simple, just six ingredients and therefore it is amazing that it has so much flavor. Delicious when served either warm or cold.
It's food blog swap time: I will cook again for another blog that is assigned to me and this time is that the site Etenvaneefke. Eefke also suffers from food intolerances and has started a blog with delicious recipes. I certainly discovered some tasty dishes. And when my eye fell on the pasta salad with smoked chicken, arugula and pesto. And a pasta salad can be eaten at any time of year. Cold in summer and warm in winter.
And so I decided today to serve the warm variant for lunch. And o so great: this recipe was received with cheers. But yes, each ingredient is giving the dish that little extra without dominating. So a truly delicious recipe!
- I find that raw onion can dominate in a salad, I have been omitted from the original recipe. Feel free to add it anyway.
- you eat it warm, stir the arugula in just before serving so it will stay fresh.
- you stir the pesto through the pasta, you do not have to use extra oil to the pasta.
It's a good taste!
Pasta salad smoked chicken, arugula and
Pasta salad smoked chicken, arugula and sun dried tomatoes
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes
- 200 grams smoked chicken
- 500 grams pasta
- 4 tablespoons pine nuts
- 4 tablespoons pesto green
- 100 grams arugula
- Cut the smoked chicken and sun-dried tomatoes into small cubes.
- Cook the pasta al dente according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Meanwhile, toast the pine nuts, golden brown in a dry frying pan.
- Drain the pasta and stir the pesto through.
- Mix the chicken and sun-dried tomatoes with the pasta.
- Just before serving, add the arugula to the pasta salad, so it stays fresh.
- Sprinkle the pine nuts on top.