This salad with sweet summer strawberries, pistachios and peppery arugula salad is seasoned with a balsamic dressing. Certainly healthy and very tasty!
It's almost the end of the strawberry season, but I could not let it get by without sharing one of my favorite salads with you. Each ingredient has its own distinctive flavor and combined they complement each other wonderfully. This salad can be served with almost any dish as a side dish. And I certainly did!
- you want to give the salad a summer accent, use the white balsamic vinegar instead of the heavier, more distinct red balsamic vinegar.
- you want a more pronounced nut flavor, bake your pistachios two minutes in a dry pan over low heat. The nutty flavor will enhance.
- you want a fresh salad, don't make it in advance.
Strawberry, arugula and pistachio salad
- 200 grams arugula
- 50 grams strawberries
- 50 grams pistachios
- 4 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive oil extra virgin
- salt and pepper v
- Wash the arugula and strawberries well.
- Hull the strawberries and slice them in half.
- Put the arugula in a bowl and divide the strawberries and pistachio nuts.
- Mix the balsamic cream and olive oil into a vinaigrette.
- Flavor the vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
- Toss into the salad and serve immediately.