A delicious fresh salad with baby potatoes and flavored with spices. Lactose and gluten-free side dish for the barbecue. A great side dish.
During the Summer weeks are all sorts of recipes Summer discussed. Mostly bbq recipes and barbecue takes it (at least for us) not only meat and fish, but also to the sides. Now I blogged the delicious couscous salad with chives and cucumber earlier this week. A fresh salad that really is delicious with grilled meat or fish, but this salad with baby potatoes and herbs is just as delicious!
Baby potatoes and potato
Baby potatoes you can probably find in the refrigerated section at the grocery store, where they already neatly peeled are waiting for you. But when they're in season, you can also find unpeeled potatoes at the potato section. And because they are in season, they are also great in flavor. And with these potatoes we're making a delicious potato salad. In the recipe you bring your salad to taste with sherry vinegar and a lick mustard. And also adds some herbs and a good olive oil (and buy a good olive oil, because that really is a taste maker). By adding the seasonings if the potatoes still a little warm, the taste becomes even more intense. And that now makes that little difference between a fine and a delicious salad!
It's a good taste!
Recipe Salad with baby potatoes and
Salad with baby potatoes and herbs
- 1 kg baby potatoes
- 3 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pinch ground pepper
- 125 ml olive oil extra virgin
- 10 stalks chives
- 10 stems parsley
- Wash the potatoes and clean them thoroughly.
- Put the potatoes in a large saucepan with water (make sure the potatoes are just below water level).
- Bring the potatoes to a boil and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and let stand five minutes, until you just can touch them with your hands.
- Cut the potatoes in half and place in a bowl.
- In a second bowl, combine the vinegar, mustard and olive oil into a dressing and bring that to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the (still hopotatoes and mix well.
- Let the salad, covered with plastic wrap, cool in the refrigerator (for at least 1 hour).
- Cut the chives and parsley.
- Just before serving toss the herbs with the potato salad.