A cheerful, healthy and quick-to-make salad that will certainly go well as a BBQ side dish. With a dressing of honey, apple cider vinegar and pomegranate juice.
In addition to the melon salad with blueberries, we ate this delicious pomegranate orange salad with golden berries. A delicious light salad that you can put together quickly. And the dressing with apple cider vinegar, olive oil, a hint of honey and pomegranate juice makes it complete.
Our American Style BBQ contains a number of delicious recipes for the BBQ. We already saw bacon and bourbon chicken kebabs, grilled shrimp with cashew nut satay sauce and honey bourbon spare ribs. We accounted also a few recipes for the upcoming thirst a Rose vanilla iced tea and Licor 43 Sangria Blanca. As a side dish, we served a blueberry melon salad and today this pomegranate orange salad with golden berry is added.
But the week is not over yet, so we can start enjoying some delicious recipes. Stay tuned!
It's a good taste!
Recipe: Pomegranate orange salad with
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
Pomegranate orange salad with golden berries
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 200 grams mixed green salad
- 3 oranges
- 7 gold berries
- 100 grams pomegranate seeds
- 50 grams sun-dried tomatoes
- 50 grams feta cheese crumbled
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds black
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Make the dressing by mixing the oil and vinegar with the juice, honey and olive oil.
- Spread the salad on your platter or bowl.
- Peel the orange and cut out segments between the membranes.
- Halve the gold berries.
- Divide the pomegranate seeds, orange slices, sun-dried tomatoes and golden berries on the salad.
- Drizzle the dressing on top of the salad.
- Crumble the feta over the salad and serve immediately.
Leave a Reply