An easy recipe for crispy Parmesan-crusted chicken breast. Because what’s more delicious than a juicy chicken, with delicious herbs and crunchy outside.
Do you know the crispy chicken schnitzel you can buy at the Supermarkets? And do you like them too (or your children). Because mine love them and thus I decided to prepare them myself.
Because why buy them ready-made, not knowing which substances are added if you can make them yourself, fast and simple and only the ingredients you choose (and can pronounce too ;-)). The crispy chicken Parmesan is born.
And if you might think that I made it up myself? Oh no I didn't. The Internet is full of crispy chicken. But this is the way I prepare it (and everyone around here loves it)
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
Crispy Parmesan-crusted chicken breast
- 1 egg L
- 50 gram Parmesan cheese grated coarse
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 75 gram breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 chicken breast
- 50 ml sunflower oil
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Beat the egg with a fork. Put it in a soup plate.
- In a second soup plate mix the cheese, herbs and breadcrumbs.
- In the third soup plate spread the flower.
- Cut the chicken vertical (that way you get a thin filet).
- Place the chicken breast between two plastic sheets and flatten it with a special meat hammer (or rolling pin if you haven't got a meat hammer)
- Then take the meat and push it in the flour (beat of the excess) then take it through the egg plate and press the flesh in the breadcrumb cheese mixture.
- Heat the oil in a pan and bake the chicken crispy and cone (about 5 minutes).
- Great with baked potatoes, pasta or cut them in small strips and add them to a salad.
Leave a Reply