A recipe for crispy chicken Parmesan. Because what’s more delicious than a juicy chicken, with delicious herbs and a crunchy outside.
Do you know the crispy chicken schnitzel you can buy at the Supermarkets? And do you like them too (or your children). Because mine love them and thus I decided to prepare them myself. Because why buy them ready made, not knowing which substances are added if you can make them yourself, fast and simple and only the ingredients you choose (and can pronounce too ;-)). The crispy chicken Parmesan is born.
And if you might think that I made it up myself? Oh no I didn't. The Internet is full of a crispy chicken. But this is the way I prepare it (and everyone around here loves it)
It's a good taste!
Recipe crispy chicken
Did you make this crispy chicken Parmesan? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Crispy Chicken Parmesan
- 1 egg L
- 50 gram Parmesan cheese grated coarse
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 75 gram breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 chicken breast
- 50 ml sunflower oil
- Beat the egg with a fork. Put it in a soup plate.
- In a second soup plate mix the cheese, herbs and breadcrumbs.
- In the third soup plate spread the flower.
- Cut the chicken vertical (that way you get a thin filet).
- Place the chicken breast between two plastic sheets and flatten it with a special meat hammer (or rolling pin if you haven't got a meat hammer)
- Then take the meat and push it in the flour (beat of the excess) then take it through the egg plate and press the flesh in the breadcrumb cheese mixture.
- Heat the oil in a pan and bake the chicken crispy and cone (about 5 minutes).
- Great with baked potatoes, pasta or cut them in small strips and add them to a salad.