Fried egg noodles with chicken is an easy and quick dish to make and very tasty. Lots of vegetables, tender chicken and a delicious marinade
A little later than normal, but finally I can put it online: the review of Amy & Julie Zangh's new book the Dumpling Sisters and a recipe from the same book: fried egg noodles with chicken.
It was not easy to get it online. As many will have noticed, the server was down. Super annoying, because you could not reach the site. And that on Halloween !!!!
Not only did I suffer from it there were countless other food bloggers who were no longer available. And together we tried to cheer each other up a bit.
Tomorrow is my (well, my blog's) birthday ...
ErBut if all goes well, that is over and we will continue with good spirits. Because after Halloween there is always a second high point: the birthday of my blog on 1 November. This year my blog has been in existence for 2 years. And that has been an exciting and fun time. And of course I'm going to celebrate that with you again with a Win promotion.
What that exactly entails, I can of course not fully reveal, but a tip from the veil: there is something very tasty in it and also some reading pleasure.
Recipe Fried egg noodles with chicken
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
Fried egg noodles with chicken
- 300 grams chicken breast sliced in strips
- 250 grams egg noodles dry
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoons fresh ginger finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 140 mL water
- 1 in carrot small, in thin slices
- 250 grams white cabbage in thin strips
- ½ stalk broccoli in florets
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 ¼ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon light soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- pinch ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon corn flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Mix the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl.
- Put the chicken in the bowl by the marinade and cover each piece well with marinade.
- Let it stand for 20 minutes.
Prepare fried egg noodles with chicken
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and cook the egg noodles according to the manufacturer's instructions. Rinse quickly with water after cooking and put in a bowl.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of oil in the pan and stir-fry half of the ginger and half of the garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and fry until golden brown. Turn around and bake the other side until golden brown.
- Pour 60 mL of water into the pan, bring to a boil, and cover the pan with a lid or aluminum foil.
- Place the chicken in the water for 3 minutes and put the contents of the wok in a bowl.
- Wipe the wok clean and heat 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Bake the remaining ginger and garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetables (carrot, cabbage and broccoli) and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the rest of the water and bring the liquid to the boil.
- Cover the pan again and cook the vegetables for 3 minutes on high heat.
- Add the chicken, sauce and noodles to the vegetables.
- Also mix the salt, sugar and soy sauce into the dish.
- Bake everything until each ingredient is hot. Serve immediately