Gluten-free muffins with chocolate and coconut that sounds terrific doesn't it! Chocolate and coconut makes these muffins made from buckwheat flour a treat.
Gluten-free muffins with chocolate and coconut that sounds terrific doesn't it! Chocolate and coconut makes these muffins made from buckwheat flour, a special breakfast dish. Or a delicious 4 pm snack. Not too sweet but still flavorful.
It's a good taste!
Gluten-free muffins with chocolate and
Gluten-free muffins with chocolate and coconut
- 250 grams buckwheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch salt
- 50 grams sugar
- 2 eggs size L
- 4 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 grams dark chocolate chopped
- 3 tablespoons coconut
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Put the paper baking forms in the tin.
- In a bowl mix the flour with the baking powder and salt.
- Whisk in a second bowl the sugar with the eggs until frothy.
- Add the melted butter and vanilla extract while continuing to beat.
- Then add the flour mixture.
- Beat the mixture 5 minutes with a mixer so that it is airy.
- Add the chocolate and coconut to the bowl with the batter and mix well with a spatula.
- Divide the batter between the muffin cups and place the baking plate in the oven.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until the muffins are done. (Check that by pricking a satay skewer into the thick part of the muffin and then remove it. If it comes out dry then the muffin is done).
- Let stand for 5 minutes and then remove the muffins from the tin.
- Let them cool on a rack.