A creamy yogurt with plums that are soaked in spiced cinnamon tea. Make a simple dessert that you can eat almost every day of the year.
Are you also fond of Greek yogurt? I do. The creamy rich flavor, delicious. We often eat it with a splash of jam or some honey, but you can also eat these plums with them that are soaked in cinnamon tea. Therefore you get plums with great flavor. And it is delicious, try for yourself!
Greek yogurt with plums
- 20 prunes dried
- 1 orange zest and juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 250 mL tea I used cinnamon flavor
- ½ teaspoon gingerbread spices
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 500 ml Greek yoghurt
- Wash prunes and pat dry.
- Place the cinnamon tea, orange juice and zest, mixed spice, honey and vanilla in a pan and bring to the boil.
- Turn off the heat and soak the prunes for 20 minutes in there.
- Turn the heat again, and let the sauce reduce until you have a syrupy sauce.
- Divide the Greek yoghurt over the four glasses.
- Then top it with the plums and sauce.