Strawberry Cream, a deliciously fresh dessert, with strawberries, cream cheese, and walnuts. No need for sugar, at the table in 10 minutes and only three ingredients.
I used walnuts and Amarula. Amarula is a great liquor that combines terrific with walnut. And I didn't use cream but cream cheese.
It became a deliciously fresh dessert and, even nicer, it took only 10 minutes to serve. And because the strawberries are in season you don't need to add sugar. I say TRY!
The recipe is adapted from the Dutch blog Sharelovenotsecrets.
🥘 Other delicious recipes
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I really enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- Piping bag with cartel nozzle
- 250 grams strawberries
- 200 grams cream cheese
- 10 walnuts
- dash Amarula liquor optional
- Chop the walnuts fine.
- Put the 4 most beautiful strawberries and set them aside.
- Hull the rest of the strawberries and quarter them.
- Put them in 4 dishes.
- Optional: Mix the cream cheese with Amarula
- Pipe the cream cheese on top of the strawberries.
- Sprinkle the walnuts on top of the dessert.
- Garnish with the 4 beautiful strawberries.