Strawberries and Cream Cheese is a dessert made in heaven. Every bite of this sweet treat melts in your mouth. Only three simple ingredients: fresh strawberries, cream cheese, and walnuts. No need for sugar. This summer dessert is one of the most easy recipes and is ready in just 10 minutes!
Dessert with Strawberries and Cream Cheese
In summer, strawberry season, I love a simple recipe for dessert with a fruity flavor. Because when it’s hot outside, you don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. And this summer treat is so easy to prepare. It takes three ingredients and 10 minutes of your time.
The sweet strawberries combined with the creamy flavor is a match made in heaven. And because the strawberries are in season, you don’t need to add sugar. Instead, I add some walnuts to give it a nutty bite. And when I want to make it even more special, I add a splash of Amarula (optional but a great choice!)
The recipe is adapted from the Dutch blog Sharelovenotsecrets.
What do you need for this Easy Cream Cheese Strawberry Dessert?
To prepare this Three Ingredient Dessert with Strawberries and Cream Cheese, you need the following ingredients. You can find the correct amounts in the recipe card at the bottom of the blog:
- Strawberries - Use fresh strawberries if you can get them. Strawberries are best in late spring and summer. Otherwise, they may taste watery.
- Cream Cheese - Use natural cream cheese at room temperature so you can pipe it better.
- Walnuts - to give it a bite and nutty flavor. Of course, you can omit it, but I like it.
- Amarula - Fully optional. But if you want to make it memorable (and, of course, adult only), add a splash of Amarula on top. It's a perfect addition.
How do you prepare this homemade strawberry cream cheese recipe?
You can find a printable recipe with a step-by-step description at the bottom of this blog.
- Wash the strawberries and hull them. Quarter the fruit. Put on every plate a pile of strawberries.
- Put the softened cream cheese in a piping bag and pipe a nice dollop on top.
- Sprinkle some walnuts on the cream cheese.
- Optional: Add a little bit of Amarula
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
Three Ingredient Dessert with Strawberries and Cream Cheese
Use the buttons to adjust the number of people.
- Piping bag with cartel nozzle
- 2 cups strawberries washed, hulled, and quartered.
- 10 oz. cream cheese room temperature
- 10 walnuts finely chopped
- Put the quartered strawberries on 4 plates.2 cups strawberries
- Pipe the cream cheese on top of the strawberries.10 oz. cream cheese
- Sprinkle the walnuts on top of the dessert.10 walnuts
- Optionally add some Amarula on top.dash Amarula liquor
- Preparation - In the morning, you can wash the strawberries. Hull and slice them only a few hours before use. Keep the strawberries in a sealed container (or an airtight container) in the refrigerator until use.
- Refrigerator - You can put the cream cheese in a piping bag two days in advance (keep it closed until use). Take it out of the fridge 30 minutes before serving.