A creamy ice coffee, which you can drink every day, so delicious. A cold summer drink, refreshing and easy to prepare.
Ice coffee, that's nice! When everyone looks forward to a delicious ice cream, I'd rather drink an ice coffee. And when it's very hot, don't give me an ordinary coffee, I want an ice coffee. For a great ice coffee is refreshing, delicious and creamy. And different every time. So when I recieved the foodybox and there was coffee from Simon Levelt inside I knew what I was going to make.
You can serve it as a dessert, but you can also create a leaner version of this delicious drink which resembles more of a cold Machiatto. And you can give it extra flavor by adding some amaretto and then add some slivered almonds to sprinkle on top, but it isn't necessary.
The only thing you need for an iced coffee is enough ice (cubes or any other kind) and coffee. And because you drink the coffee cold, use a strong coffee. Coffee as it gets colder, it tastes less strong. In order to get the same taste, you use a more intense flavor. An espresso coffee, for example.
And while I'm typing, meanwhile I'm enjoying the last of this iced coffee. Definitely recommended and for those who like prefer a slimmer version, there will soon be a second recipe for iced coffee at 4Pure by Andrea. So come back soon so you won't miss anything!
It's a good taste!
Recipe Ice coffee, refreshing, delicious and
Ice coffee, refreshing, delicious and creamy
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 750 ml coffee strong
- 4 tablespoons icing sugar
- 200 ml cream
- ice cubes or crushed ice
- 1 tablespoon amaretto optional: you can also add shivered almonds as garnish
- Make the coffee and dissolve the powdered sugar herein.
- Allow to cool in the refrigerator until it's very cold.
- Mix in a measuring cup (which make it easier at the end to fill the glasses) the coffee with cream.
- Optional add the amaretto to the coffee.
- Divide the ice cubes on the glasses or cups and pour the cold ice coffee on top.
- Sprinkle with cocoa to garnish (or slivered almonds) and put a straw in it.