Sautéed minced meat, seasoned with onion and fresh herbs between two layers of mashed potatoes. Just put the casserole into the oven and this oven dish is ready. With video.
Something new! By Andrea Janssen (before: 4Pure) can be found, starting today, can also be found on our own you tube channel. How it's going to look in a few months I don't know yet, we'll see where this channel ends. For the first time made a video, uploaded and edited. Probably I laugh about it in a year, but it was quite a process, believe me.
The first video of a delicious minced meat casserole in any case is ready to be viewed. I'm curious what you think about it.
Recipe: minced meat casserole
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I really enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
Minced meat casserole, video included
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- oven dish
- 1200 grams potatoes peeled
- 1 shallot
- 50 gram butter
- 400 grams minced beef
- 15 grams fresh herbs
- 100 ml milk
- 50 grams cheese
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Cook the potatoes in 20 minutes until done.
- Chop the onion fine.
- Melt the butter in the pan and fry the onion translucent.
- Chop the herbs finely.
- Bake the meat with the spices until brown.
- In a small saucepan, heat 2 tablespoons of butter and milk until the butter is melted.
- Mash the potatoes and mix the potatoes with the buttermilk mixture.
- Divide the mashed potatoes in half and scoop one half onto the bottom of the baking dish.
- Divide the minced beef over the puree.
- And spread the rest of the puree on top of the meat.
- Grate the cheese and sprinkle on top and divide the remaining butter in small lumps on the puree.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the oven