Baked salmon and leek au gratin. The delicious salmon is combined with sweet leek and cream. Covered with potatoes and topped with Emmentaler cheese.
A healthy and delicious casserole with salmon, leek and potato. start with a layer potatoes, top that with salmon and leek and cover with a second layer of potatoes. Pour the herbed cream over the casserole and let it bake for 30 minutes in the oven to melt te cheese and bake golden brown.
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
Baked salmon and leek
- 400 grams leek sliced fine
- 800 grams potatoes sliced thin
- 250 ml cream
- 2 eggs size s
- 1 teaspoon mustard Dyon
- 500 grams salmon fillet fresh
- 50 ml milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoon parsley sliced thin, fresh
- 75 grams Emmentaler grated
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Bring water to the boil, add the potato slices and cook for 8 minutes. Drain.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and stew the leek on low heat for 5 minutes. Turn the heat off.
- In a bowl whisk the cream, eggs, mustard, milk, and parsley.
- Half the salmon whereas it becomes thinner (and will cook more evenly and faster).
- Butter a casserole dish.
- Add half of the potatoes to the bottom of the casserole, layer it with salmon, leek, and end with the remaining potato slices.
- Pour the cream mixture on top of the casserole.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top and bake for 30 minutes in the oven.
- Check if the salmon is done (it will be light pink), otherwise bake for another 5 minutes.