A salmon, leek, and potato casserole. The delicious salmon is combined with sweet leek and cream. Covered with potatoes and topped with Emmentaler cheese.
A healthy and delicious casserole with salmon, leek and potato. start with a layer potatoes, top that with salmon and leek and cover with a second layer of potatoes. Pour the herbed cream over the casserole and let it bake for 30 minutes in the oven to melt te cheese and bake golden brown.
🥘 Other delicious recipes
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to looking it up. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. Don't forget to save my recipes on Pinterest so you can find them easily next time. See you soon!
Salmon, leek and potato casserole
- 400 grams leek sliced fine
- 800 grams potatoes sliced thin
- 250 ml cream
- 2 eggs size s
- 1 teaspoon mustard Dyon
- 500 grams Salmon fresh
- 50 ml milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoon parsley sliced thin, fresh
- 75 grams Emmentaler grated
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
- Bring water to the boil, add the potato slices and cook for 8 minutes. Drain.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan and stew the leek on low heat for 5 minutes. Turn the heat off.
- In a bowl whisk the cream, eggs, mustard, milk, and parsley.
- Half the salmon whereas it becomes thinner (and will cook more evenly and faster).
- Butter a casserole dish.
- Add half of the potatoes to the bottom of the casserole, layer it with salmon, leek, and end with the remaining potato slices.
- Pour the cream mixture on top of the casserole.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on top and bake for 30 minutes in the oven.
- Check if the salmon is done (it will be light pink), otherwise bake for another 5 minutes.