This recipe for a breakfast in a jar is made of fresh strawberries, yogurt and honey. It's full of flavor and so delicious. I want to start every morning like this.
Foodblogswap, of course I joined it this month. Always a challenge from whom to cook and choose which recipe I make . And that's every mond a challenge. So many tasty recipes to choose from. This month again, it was rather difficult. I was assigned to Ivanka's blog: ikkookook. Ivanka blogs with a passion for cookbooks, and as she writes, she only writes what she finds tasty. Now I can certainly agree. It looks delicious. But after turning around, I came across:
Breakfast in a jar
Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day. By eating a good breakfast you have enough energy to continue the day. This breakfast will definitely help you. A breakfast in a jar. Thanks to the lid you can screw on, you can make it the evening in advance so that you can get away quickly in the morning. With delicious vitamins, not too many sugars and vitamin E of the nuts. And really delicious, did I mention that.
Strawberries for breakfast
The first strawberries of Dutch soil are available again and I can't leave them aside. Not quite yet the sweet taste after the sun shines for weeks, but much better than the foreign variants. So I made this recipe with strawberries, but you can make it with all kind of fruit. The best flavors come from of course fruit in season.
It's a good taste!
Recipe breakfast in a
Breakfast in a jar
- 50 mL yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 100 grams strawberries fresh or other seasonal fruits, washed and hulled
- 3 walnuts
- 1 strawberry for garnish
- Pour 125 ml of yogurt into a glass
- Add rest of the yogurt into the blender. Add the honey and 100 grams of strawberries.
- Pulse until you have a smooth yogurt with some small pieces of fruit.
- Spoon this creamy mass on the yogurt in the glass.
- Cut the strawberry into thin slices and place it on top.
- Mince the walnuts and sprinkle them over the yogurt.