If you're looking for a skinny and healthy recipe you found it: this fish package is a great choice. And it's a fast recipe, it can be served in just 30 minutes.
I've done it again! Another skinny main dish on our table with a lot of vegetables. Together with some whole rice, cucumber and carrots a great dish. And very simple to make and quick: it only takes 30 minutes to serve.
- Cod filet can be substituted with salmon. Or if you want to make a vegetarian dinner you can take mushrooms instead of fish.
- Use fresh herbs in this recipe, because they taste the best.
- The cod filet is steamed until done because it's wrapped in a package. And therefore you don't need butter and oil.
🥘 Other delicious recipes
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I really enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
Fish package, healthy and skinny recipe
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 500 grams Cod fish filet
- ½ leek
- 100 grams cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius).
- Slice the leek in about ¼ inches (½ cm) thick.
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes and cut the lemon into small slices.
- Take a piece of aluminum foil or baking paper and add a layer of leek.
- Put the cod filet on top and scoop a tablespoon pesto on top.
- Arrange the cherry tomatoes around the fish.
- On top of the pesto add the lemon and rosemary.
- Fold the package tightly and lay it on a baking plate (if you use baking paper, you may want to use a rope).
- Repeat this for every cod fish.
- Put the baking plate in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Afterward, fold the package carefully open (hot steam will come out of it) and serve on a plate.
- you don't like cod filet, you can use salmon instead. And if you want to make a vegetarian dish take mushrooms instead of the fish.
- herbs are best when in season, look in your garden for fresh herbs. Or buy some fresh herbs in the supermarket.
- you use a package you steam the fish. Therefor you don't need extra oil.