If you're looking for a skinny and healthy recipe you found it: this fish package is a great choice. And it's a fast recipe, it can be served in just 30 minutes.
I've done it again! Another skinny main dish on our table with a lot of vegetables. Together with some whole rice, cucumber and carrots a great dish. And very simple to make and quick: it only takes 30 minutes to serve.
- Cod filet can be substituted with salmon. Or if you want to make a vegetarian dinner you can take mushrooms instead of fish.
- Use fresh herbs in this recipe, because they taste the best.
- The cod filet is steamed until done because it's wrapped in a package. And therefore you don't need butter and oil.
🥘 Other delicious recipes
Fish package, healthy and skinny recipe
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 500 grams Cod fish filet
- ½ leek
- 100 grams cherry tomatoes
- 1 lemon
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius).
- Slice the leek in about ¼ inches (½ cm) thick.
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes and cut the lemon into small slices.
- Take a piece of aluminum foil or baking paper and add a layer of leek.
- Put the cod filet on top and scoop a tablespoon pesto on top.
- Arrange the cherry tomatoes around the fish.
- On top of the pesto add the lemon and rosemary.
- Fold the package tightly and lay it on a baking plate (if you use baking paper, you may want to use a rope).
- Repeat this for every cod fish.
- Put the baking plate in the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Afterward, fold the package carefully open (hot steam will come out of it) and serve on a plate.
- you don't like cod filet, you can use salmon instead. And if you want to make a vegetarian dish take mushrooms instead of the fish.
- herbs are best when in season, look in your garden for fresh herbs. Or buy some fresh herbs in the supermarket.
- you use a package you steam the fish. Therefor you don't need extra oil.