Delicious fried rice flavored with egg, spices, broccoli and green peas. A fast, delicious and vegetarian dinner.
This recipe belongs with the book review Too good to share from Sam Stern. A book where leftovers from day 1 are used in a second meal prep. A book which is ideal for people who are living on their own or as a couple and don't prepare big meals.
It's a good taste!
Fried rice with egg and garlic
Did you make this fried rice with egg and garlic broccoli? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Fried rice with egg and garlic broccoli
This recipe is:
- 1 small head broccoli
- dash sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 eggs size s
- 1 spring onion cut into thin rings
- 50 grams peas frozen
- 75 grams rice * leftover from the recipe spicy fried beef
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- Boil or steam your broccoli al dente in 4 to 5 minutes.
- Heat some sesame oil in the pan and fry the garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add the (drained) broccoli and hoisinsaus to the pan and stir fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Take the broccoli from the pan.
- Beat the eggs with the spring onions.
- Stir the peas into the pan, stir-fry for 3 minutes, then add the egg and rice while you stir with a fork so that the egg stays pretty loose.
- Add the broccoli to the dish and then pour some dark soy sauce on top and heat until everything is hot.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.