Thai food is popular and for a good reason, this chicken with four Thai sauces is quite delicious. Tender and cooked in a flavorful sauce. A taste sensation, try it out yourself.
This recipe was really delicious and the baked garlic gave it a finishing touch. You makke a marinate with fish sauce, oyster sauce and two kinds of soy sauce. The marinate sticks to the chicken when you bake it where's it stays very juicy and gets a lot of flavor. Serve it with Pandan rice and a delicious green salad or with steamed broccoli. And for me it's also a winner because it's such a fast recipe. It's on the table in 5 minutes.
It's a good taste!
Recipe Thai chicken with four
Did you make this Thai chicken with four flavors? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Thai chicken with four flavors
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- 300 gram chicken breast cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon rice oil
- 1 tablespoon Thai fried garlic
- extra rice oil for frying
- 2 spring onions
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Mix in a bowl the four sauces and white pepper and stir well.
- Put the chicken in the marinade and let it stand for at least 5 minutes.
- Heat the rice oil in a wok over high heat.
- Add the chicken with marinade and cook about 5 minutes until the chicken strips are done.
- Reduce heat to low and add the sugar.
- Stir-fry for 30 seconds and then turn off the heat.
- Mix the spring onion and the garlic with the other ingredients.
- Serve immediately.