Thai food is popular and for a good reason, this chicken with four Thai sauces is quite delicious. Tender and cooked in a flavorful sauce. A taste sensation, try it out yourself.
This recipe was really delicious and the baked garlic gave it a finishing touch. You makke a marinate with fish sauce, oyster sauce and two kinds of soy sauce. The marinate sticks to the chicken when you bake it where's it stays very juicy and gets a lot of flavor.
Serve it with Pandan rice and a delicious green salad or with steamed broccoli. And for me it's also a winner because it's such a fast recipe. It's on the table in 5 minutes.
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
Thai chicken with four flavors
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- 300 gram chicken breast cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon rice oil
- 1 tablespoon Thai fried garlic
- extra rice oil for frying
- 2 spring onions
- 1 teaspoon sugar
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Mix in a bowl the four sauces and white pepper and stir well.
- Put the chicken in the marinade and let it stand for at least 5 minutes.
- Heat the rice oil in a wok over high heat.
- Add the chicken with marinade and cook about 5 minutes until the chicken strips are done.
- Reduce heat to low and add the sugar.
- Stir-fry for 30 seconds and then turn off the heat.
- Mix the spring onion and the garlic with the other ingredients.
- Serve immediately.
Amy Chung says
Great recipe and all the flavours I love in the one bowl. Love the idea of serving it with pandan rice! Yum! I have never thought to make pandan rice actually. I only even eat that in Malaysian desserts. This is great for a weeknight meal.
This marinade sounds amazing - can't wait to try!
This looks absolutely delicious. I love chicken and thai food. They fit really well.