The chicken is deliciously marinated in a sesame soy sauce. And that bakes great when you do a raclette party. A little bit sweet, a bit salty and slightly Oriental. A great raclette dish!
The kickoff of the first recipe for the raclette series: chicken in sesame soy sauce. A simple marinade with ingredients that are piled up in mostcupboards. Let the chicken marinate for a moment and you're serving a delicious piece of chicken, but slightly different.
- you're going to raclette make sure you slice your meat long and thin. This makes the meat done in short time.
- you want to add some extra flavor, also sprinkle some sesame seeds on the chicken after baking.
- you add orange juice which is slightly sour, you get more flavor and the meat becomes extra tender.
- you don't want to suffer food poisoning, keep the raw chicken separated from the rest. Also make sure that you use a fork for handling the raw chicken and another for the cooked meat.
It's a good taste!
Raclette recipe chicken in sesame soy
Raclette recipe chicken in sesame soy sauce
- 400 grams chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 cm ginger fresh, grated
- 2 cloves garlic chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Slice the chicken into long strips.
- In a bowl mix the remaining ingredients until the honey is dissolved.
- Add the chicken and let it marinate at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Just for serving put it onto a serving platter.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.
- a good pair of knives
- cutting board
- Raclette table grill