Tender steak stuffed with carrot, spring onion and fish sauce and formed into a roll. You only have to bake for a very short time and a great result. A delicious raclette recipe.
Steak is one of my favorite pieces of meat on the raclette baking tray. And this variation is a real highlight, because of the delicious crunchy vegetables, flavored with fish sauce which gives a great taste. And the meat remains juicy and tender. Yes, this shouldn't be missing in the list with raclette recipes.
- you cook the vegetables, but only for a short moment of time it's important to slice them very thin.
- spring onions do have a fairly pronounced taste so make sure that you don't add to much or it will dominate.
- instead of fish sauce, you can add soy sauce.
Raclette recipe filled steakrolls
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to seeing it. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. Don't forget to save my recipes on Pinterest so you can find them easily next time. See you soon!
Raclette recipe Filled steak rolls
- Kitchen twine
- 50 carrot sliced julienne
- ½ spring onion sliced into rings
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 steaks
- Boil 500 ml of water.
- Put the carrots in a colander and pour the boiling water over it.
- Drain well and mix in a bowl with the spring onions and fish sauce.
- Cut the steak into the thinnest slices possible.
- Put on each slice some of the vegetable mix and roll the meat.
- Bind it with kitchen twine.
- Transfer to a plate, cover with aluminium foil and store in the refrigerator until use.
- To prepare on the raclette fry briefly on all sides.