Tender steak stuffed with carrot, spring onion and fish sauce and formed into a roll. You only have to bake for a very short time and get a great result. A delicious raclette recipe.
Steak is one of my favorite pieces of meat on the raclette baking tray. And this variation is a real highlight, because of the delicious crunchy vegetables, flavored with fish sauce which gives a great taste. And the meat remains juicy and tender. Yes, this shouldn't be missing in the list with raclette recipes.
- you cook the vegetables, but only for a short moment of time it's important to slice them very thin.
- spring onions do have a fairly pronounced taste so make sure that you don't add to much or it will dominate.
- instead of fish sauce, you can add soy sauce.
It's a good taste!
Raclette recipe filled steak
Did you make this raclette recipe for filled steak rolls? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Raclette recipe Filled steak rolls
- 50 carrot sliced julienne
- ½ spring onion sliced into rings
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 steaks
- Boil 500 ml of water.
- Put the carrots in a colander and pour the boiling water over it.
- Drain well and mix in a bowl with the spring onions and fish sauce.
- Cut the steak into the thinnest slices possible.
- Put on each slice some of the vegetable mix and roll the meat.
- Bind it with kitchen twine.
- Transfer to a plate, cover with aluminium foil and store in the refrigerator until use.
- To prepare on the raclette fry briefly on all sides.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.