Arugula salad with pear, pistachio nuts, cherry tomatoes and aged cheese. With a dressing of mustard and olive oil you get a refreshing side dish.
After the sweetness of the tiramisu it is also nice to have a salad for a change. But after such a delicious tiramisu , it better had to taste good. Today a salad without sugar and meat, but with a slightly sweet bite . That's because of the added date vinegar, which brings the dressing to a slightly sweet taste anyway. And that blends perfectly with the sweet pear, sour apple, nutty pistachio, the peppery arugula and salty cheese. When you take a bite of the salad, you will get a true taste explosion in your mouth. And that's good. Very tasty.
I ate it as a lunch salad, but it is also very delicious as a side dish or as a salad served at a barbecue .
A day on the
The recipe of today fit perfectly into the theme of the cooking evening: Italian. My time in picking garden was thus somewhat limited to picking, but that was just as well. It even hailed in this part of the country . When you looked at the weather you could have predicted the weather wouldn't be that great. The sky lit so threateningly against the trees . And the wind was chilly and harsh. In the kitchen we weren't that affected, it was warm and cozy. Chill.
It's a good taste!
Arugula salad with pistachios, pear and
Arugula salad with pistachios, pear and apple
- 200 grams arugula
- ½ granny smith
- ½ pear
- 70 grams pistachios
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 50 grams mature cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons date vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil extra virgin
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- salt and pepper at taste
- Wash the arugula salad well.
- Chop the pistachios coarsely.
- Peel the pear, remove the seeds and cut into small cubes.
- Wash the apples well and remove the core.
- Cut into small cubes.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into quarters.
- Make the dressing by mixing the vinegar, olive oil and mustard.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Put the arugula in a bowl and mix the tomatoes, apple and pear in the salad.
- Mix the dressing through and sprinkle with pistachios and cheese.