A wonderfully simple dessert on the table within 10 minutes: chocolate vanilla cappucino banoffee. And therefore a super nice dessert: it looks very luxurious, everyone likes it and super tasty.
Now you probably thought yesterday, after my article about the bloggers on board event, that the life of a blogger is just a scent of roses. Nothing is less true. What I did not mention was my blunder on the return trip on the train.
I went with the sprinter train to Breda. The only place that was not yet occupied had a step. No problem of course and I took a seat there. And with all my experience of public transport (ahum), I was not at all concerned about the switch that I would make in Breda.
Fortunately nowadays there is a very nice screen in trains where you can see exactly which platform you should go to for your next journey. So the train slowed down nicely, I packed my things together, looked at the screen where I had to go and ... forgot that I was sitting on a platform and landed very (un) elegantly in the middle of the aisle.
Of course there was help from all sides (not really) and because I had to get off the train quickly because he would otherwise continue to travel and I also miss my transfer, I got up quickly and stumbled out of the train. The home front, of course, sympathized ("how can you do that, watch out" (as if for fun I made a pike dive for a lot of audiences. I'd rather take my moments at another time)).
In any case, I have come to the conclusion that backpacking in Australia is not for me.
And I really thought that this dessert really deserved when I got home. Don't you think so?
It's a good taste!
Recipe Chocolate vanilla cappuccino
Chocolate vanilla cappuccino banoffee
- 4 dessert glasses
- 8 lady fingers Cinnamon flavor
- 3 tablespoons caramel vodka only if no children or pregnant woman eat the dessert
- 100 grams caramel sauce
- 1 banana sliced
- vanilla custard whipped cream
- chocolate custard
- 100 ml cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Beat the whipped cream with 2 tablespoons of sugar until stiff.
- Place 2 broken lady fingers in each glass.
- Sprinkle with caramel vodka (optional)
- Spread the banana slices on the cookies.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce on top
- Make up to half the glass with vanilla custard.
- Again a tablespoon of caramel sauce
- Top that to about 1 cm below the rim with chocolate custard.
- Brush with whipped cream.
- Baste with caramel sauce and garnish with chocolate flakes
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.