A wonderfully simple dessert on the table within 10 minutes: chocolate vanilla cappuccino banoffee. And therefore a super nice dessert: it looks very luxurious, everyone likes it and super tasty.
This is a dessert that's quickly put together and super tasty. With chocolate, vanilla and banana. Sprinkled with some creamy caramel and topped with whipped cream. Is there anyone who can resist this dessert?
🥘 Other delicious recipes
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to seeing it. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. Don't forget to save my recipes on Pinterest so you can find them easily next time. See you soon!
Chocolate vanilla cappuccino banoffee
- 8 ladyfingers Cinnamon flavor
- 3 tablespoons caramel vodka only if no children or pregnant woman eat the dessert
- 100 grams caramel sauce
- 1 banana sliced
- 200 ml vanilla custard whipped cream
- 200 ml chocolate custard
- 100 ml cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Beat the cream with 2 tablespoons of sugar until stiff.
- Place 2 broken ladyfingers in each glass.
- Sprinkle with caramel vodka (optional)
- Spread the banana slices on the cookies.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce on top.
- Pour half the glass with vanilla custard.
- Again a tablespoon of caramel sauce.
- Top that to about ½ inch (1 cm) below the rim with chocolate custard.
- Brush with whipped cream.
- Baste with caramel sauce and garnish with chocolate flakes