Chocolate puddings with a liquid chocolate heart, Delicious. The crunchy cake on the outside with soft melted chocolate on the inside. With a hint of cardamom.
This chocolate puddings come from the book allerlekkerste comfort food ("most delicious comfort food") by Janneke Vreugdenhil.
This time my middle son, who thinks he wants to become a cook when he grows up, made the recipe. Delicious. The crunchy cake on the outside with soft melted chocolate on the inside. Superb. Of course I share the recipe with you.
It's a good taste!
Recipe chocolate puddings with a liquid
Did you make this chocolate pudding with a liquid heart? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Chocolate pudding with a liquid heart
- 200 dark chocolate at least 70% cocoa
- 120 grams butter
- 2 cardamom pods
- 60 grams sugar
- 40 grams flour
- 4 eggs size L
- pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Brush 4 mugs or ramekins with butter and place them on a baking sheet.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and put together with the butter in a pan. Melt on very low heat. Turn off the heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- With a mortar you break the cardamom pods.
- Remove the skins and add 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Rub with the mortar for 1 minute on the cardamom sugar mixture so the flavor will transfer to the sugar.
- Spoon the remaining sugar with the cardamom mixture and mix well.
- Stir the sugar into the melted chocolate.
- Stir the flour into the chocolate.
- Break the eggs and mix all of it with the chocolate mixture. Add the next egg only when the previous one is fully incorporated.
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt on the chocolate and mix well.
- Divide the batter between the mugs and bake for 8 minutes in the oven.
- Let them rest for 5 minutes and serve them (the core is still a little liquid).
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.
- a good pair of knives
- cutting board
- Brushes, spatulas and other cooking utensils
- Sheet pan, baking tray or baking sheet
- Baking paper or baking matBaking form / springform