Chocolate puddings with a liquid chocolate heart, Delicious. The crunchy cake on the outside with soft melted chocolate on the inside. With a hint of cardamom.
These chocolate puddings come from the book allerlekkerste comfort food ("most delicious comfort food") by Janneke Vreugdenhil.
This time my middle son, who thinks he wants to become a cook when he grows up, made the recipe. Delicious. The crunchy cake on the outside with soft melted chocolate on the inside. Superb. Of course, I share the recipe with you.
Other Delicious Recipes
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
Chocolate pudding with a liquid heart
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 200 grams dark chocolate at least 70% cocoa
- 120 grams butter
- 2 cardamom pods
- 60 grams sugar
- 40 grams flour
- 4 eggs size L
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 430 degrees Fahrenheit/220 degrees Celsius.
- Brush 4 mugs or ramekins with butter and place them on a baking sheet.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and put it together with the butter in a pan. Melt the chocolate butter on very low heat. Turn off the heat and let cool for 5 minutes.
- With a mortar, you break the cardamom pods.
- Remove the skins and add 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Rub with the mortar for 1 minute on the cardamom sugar mixture so the flavor will transfer to the sugar.
- Spoon the remaining sugar with the cardamom mixture and mix well.
- Stir the sugar into the melted chocolate.
- Stir the flour into the chocolate.
- Break the eggs and mix all of them with the chocolate mixture. Add the next egg only when the previous one is fully incorporated.
- Sprinkle the salt on the chocolate and mix well.
- Divide the batter between the mugs and bake for 8 minutes in the oven.
- Let them rest for 5 minutes and serve them (the core is still a bit liquid).