Try this recipe with pudding with lemon, cream and coconut, it contains only three natural ingredients. It tastes great, nice and fresh in the summer
Do you also buy ready-made pudding in the supermarket. Easy right? All though they add some extra ingredients. For a pudding from our supermarket the label contains almost 10 ingredients. Including a pair of artificial ingredients. Flavorings, thickening agent, totally unnecessary. Better try this recipe with pudding with lemon, cream and coconut the pudding only containing three natural ingredients. It tastes great, nice and fresh in the summer and you only need a little glass for a fulfilling dessert. Delicious with fresh summer fruit such as raspberries. And for the final touch I added grated coconut. Enjoy!
It's a good taste!
Pudding with lemon, cream and
Pudding with lemon, cream and coconut
Use the buttons to adjust the number of people.
- 2 (sauce)pans
- 4 bowls or glasses
- 80 ml lemon juice juice of 2 lemons
- 60 grams sugar
- 250 ml cream
- Put the lemon juice and sugar in a saucepan and heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Heat in a second saucepan the cream (don't heat the lemon and cream together otherwise it will curdluntil it is boiling.
- Pour the hot cream with the lemon mixture and beat well with a whisk.
- Divide the pudding over the 4 bowls or glasses.
- Let the trays cool slightly for 15 minutes on the work bench and then put them in the refrigerator to cool completely (at least 2 hours). The custard will thicken slightly.
- Just before serving, you put some raspberries on the pudding and sprinkle some coconut on top. (Optional, but very tasty!)