A delicious Italian style filled minestrone soup with pasta. With lots of fresh tomatoes, vegetables and pasta. Vegetarian and great for lunch or dinner.
A delicious Italian style filled minestrone soup with pasta. And lots of vegetables. The soup is, because of it’s filling, great to eat as dinner or when hungry at lunch. And the best part, it takes only 25 minutes to serve. Fresh soup from the mama (or papa ;-))
It’s a good taste!
Recipe Filled minestrone soup with
Did you make this filled minestrone soup with pasta? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Filled minestrone soup with pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion sliced thin
- 2 cloves garlic sliced thin
- 400 grams tomatoes fresh, washed, deseeded and cut in cubes
- 1 liter vegetable broth
- 50 gram fusilli
- 1 carrot sliced 1 cm thick
- 50 gram Parmesan cheese and extra for garnish
- 2 sticks celery in small rings
- 1 zucchini sliced in cubes ½ x ½ cm
- salt and pepper at taste
- Pour the oil in a soup pan and heat on high heat.
- Add the onion and bake on medium heat until translucent.
- Add the garlic and stir-fry 30 seconds.
- Turn the heat low add the tomatoes and bake (with the pan covered) for 1 minute.
- Pour in the broth and bring to a boil.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the fusilli, carrot, Parmesan cheese and celery and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the zucchini and simmer for another 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve (serve with fresh Parmesan cheese which can be added at taste)