A crunchy croissant with a filling of ham and cheese. An easy to prepare recipe with only 4 ingredients. Delicious at a brunch or Sunday morning breakfast.
Tasty certainly doesn't mean it's difficult to prepare. This is proven by these ham cheese croissants.
You make them from puff pastry, ham, cheese and egg (so you only have to use 4 ingredients). Because the cheese and ham define so much of the flavor, it's a good idea to use a great tasting cheese like cheddar and a nice ham, such as a tasty York ham or cream ham.
This recipe is great for the Sunday brunch or lunch. Within 20 minutes you can serve this dish, so it's quickly prepared.
It's a good taste!
Recipe Ham cheese
Did you make this Ham cheese croissants? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Ham cheese croissant
This recipe is:
- convectional oven or conventional oven (in that case increase the temperature indicated in the recipe by 20 degrees Celsius)
- 80 grams cream ham or York ham
- 80 grams cheddar cheese
- 8 sheets puff pastry thawed
- 1 egg size S
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees Celsius.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Slice the ham and cheddar into small strips, mix it up and make 8 portions.
- Spoon a portion of the ham cheddar mixture on top of a puff pastry sheet.
- Start rolling from a corner until you have a roll. Bend it into a moon shape.
- Beat the egg with a fork.
- Brush each croissant with the egg.
- Place the croissants on the baking paper and put the baking tray into the oven.
- Bake the croissants in 20 minutes until brown and done.