A delicious recipe for honey blondies. Blondies are a variation of the chocolate brownies. Making honey blondies is not difficult.
A few days ago I had a couple of friends visiting and I decided to bake tasty honey blondies. Making honey blondies is not difficult. It is actually the white version of the chocolate brownies as smooth and not necessarily with chocolate (but of course it is allowed). I couldn't resist and added delicious pieces of dark chocolate and walnut to the basic recipe.
They were delightful and it was a good thing that this photo was taken before the evening started, because not a single one was left afterwards.
Recipe honey blondies
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
- 75 grams dark chocolate
- 50 grams walnuts
- 125 grams butter unsalted
- 120 grams honey
- 150 grams light brown sugar
- 1 egg size L, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 175 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Spread a baking tin with butter and put a baking paper in it that you hang over on both sides (so that you can easily lift the blondie out of the baking tin afterwards.
- Coarsely chop the chocolate and walnuts.
- Heat the butter and honey in a pan until the butter has melted.
- Add the light brown sugar and stir well.
- Cool for 15 minutes, then stir in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Then stir in the flour and salt.
- With a spatula, mix the chocolate and walnuts into the batter and pour into the baking tin.
- Put the baking tin in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let the blondie cool and release it from the baking tin. Remove the parchment paper.
- Just before serving, cut the blondie into squares.