Irish coffee cheesecake is made with coffee, cream cheese and of course a drip of whiskey. Stiffen on a bottom of coffee cookies. Delicious for every birthday.
The last cake that I made for my birthday party. A cake especially for grown-ups: an Irish coffee cake.
- you whisk the custard with a little cold milk before you add it to the hot mixture, you won't get lumps. By the way, if you got little time, you can use store bought vanilla pudding.
- you put plastic foil on the custard, no skin will be formed.
- you mix the crumbled biscuits with melted butter and then leave it to harden in the refrigerator, you get a delicious crispy bottom.
- you take the cream cheese fifteen minutes before use from the refrigerator so it is at room temperature, you can mix it easy and won't get lumps.
- you use cold heavy cream it will stiffen.
It's a good taste!
Recipe Irish coffee
Did you make this Sour Sherry cocktail? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Irish coffee cheesecake
- 100 grams cookies
- 100 grams butter
- 6 sheets gelatin 15 grams
- 150 mL coffee hot
- 100 grams sugar
- 3 tablespoons whiskey
- 150 grams heavy cream
- 200 grams cream cheese
- 20 grams custard
- 200 mL milk
- chocolates for garnish
- Boil 175 mL of milk in a small saucepan.
- Whisk the custard with 25 mL of the cold milk.
- When the milk boils add the custard mixture.
- Bring to a boil and leave it to a boil until the custard thickens (about 2 minutes).
- Take of the heat and place plastic foil on the pudding.
- Let it cool down to room temperature.
- Crunch the cookies in a blender or put them in a sack and smash them with a rolling pin.
- Mix the molten butter through the crunched cookies and distribute the cookies on the bottom of the form.
- With the back of a spoon flatten the cookies.
- Place the bottom for at least 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Place the sheets of gelatin in a small bowl for a few minutes to soften.
- Then add them to the hot coffee and stir until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Add 70 grams of sugar.
- Whisk the heavy cream with 30 grams of sugar until it gets the thickness of yogurt.
- Smooth the cream cheese with a mixer and add the pudding.
- Mix another 3 minutes.
- Then add the coffee mixture and mix further until the mixture will stiffen.
- Then take a spatula and very gently mix the heavy cream through.
- Put this on top of the cookie bottom and put in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to stiffen.
- Take the outside of the spring form.
- Garnish with chocolates.