Lactose-free chocolate cupcakes wit the taste of a real chocolate cupcake, but without the lactose. Great when you have an intolerance or allergy, but still want to enjoy.
Allergies and food intolerance are more common in the last years. As I speak for myself, I'm allergic to peanuts and have an intolerance for mushrooms. And though the allergy is worse than the intolerance, they both aren't very pretty. They make sure eating outside of your house isn't carefree anymore. And some foods you will never eat again. You're always puzzling with recipes to make sure it's safe.
And that's why I like to y make a special allergy-free recipe. Just so you can enjoy even without worry. Lactose free, gluten free and so on. That doesn't mean that these allergens are in the other recipes, but this recipe is specially developed for you.
It's a good taste!
Recipe lactose free chocolate
(note: do always read the ingredient list of products you buy. There can always be a product that has a trace of an allergen (or is made in a factory where those allergens are used). By reading the list you make it as safe as possible, so make sure to check).
Did you make this lactose free chocolate cupcakes? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
Lactose free chocolate cupcakes
Pas met de knoppen het aantal personen aan.
- 150 grams flour
- 50 grams corn starch
- 150 grams sugar
- 4 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 75 ml sunflower oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 300 ml water
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Fill the tin with paper baking forms.
- In a bowl mix the flour, cornstarch, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt.
- In a second bowl combine the oil, vinegar, vanilla and water until well blended.
- Add the contents of the first bowl to the second while you keep mixing until the batter has no lumps.
- Divide the batter over the cupcake tins and slide the baking plate into the oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes (turn the form after 10-15 minutes) until the cupcakes are done.
- Let stand for 5 minutes and then loosen the cupcakes from the tins and let them cool on a wire rack to room temperature.