Lime muffins, deliciously fresh and slightly sweet. A tasty snack, easy to make and ready in 30 minutes. Highly recommended for this summer!
Because of the great weather of the past few days, I just longed for a refreshing snack. These lime muffins are perfect. The slightly sour taste of the lime is a delicious combination with the sweetness of the muffin. And the portion size is great to eat as a snack. Certainly I'm going to make this muffins many times!
Today, I've got a cooking workshop, so no work in the picking garden. It's a shame with this beautiful weather, but first work then .... There are many fruit trees that bloom on the homestead, but by far the most beautiful is the cherry tree among the tulips. Don't you agree that's the most beautiful?
It's a good taste!
- 12 paper cupcake baking cups
- 1 lime
- 300 grams flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- pinch salt
- 100 grams dark brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 eggs size M
- 80 mL yoghurt
- 120 mL milk
- 100 mL sunflower oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Put the paper forms in the cupcake tins.
- Grate the zest of the lime then press all the juice out of the lime.
- In the first bowl put the flour, baking powder, lemon zest, salt and sugar.
- Stir well to combine.
- Mix in a second bowl the yogurt, eggs, honey, milk and lime juice.
- Pour into the first bowl and mix with a spatula until well blended.
- It does not matter if there are some small lumps left.
- Divide the batter between the muffin forms and put them for 20 to 25 minutes in the oven.
- Remove the muffins from the pan and let them cool on a wire rack.