A delicious spaghetti where you can combine the flavors from Japanese cuisine with Italian. Sounds exciting? Indeed and also very tasty. Quickly try the Miso Spaghetti recipe yourself.
We were really looking forward to a delicious light pasta at home and I used miso base for soup in this super tasty recipe. Miso is a mixture of fermented soybeans mixed with salt and koji and sometimes some other ingredients are added. And it's the basis when preparing a batch of a miso soup, but you can also use it as a seasoning as with this spaghetti.
Although it seems that due to the small number of ingredients the taste is somewhat bland, this recipe proves you wrong. This recipe is super fast and gives a delicious dish. And the Miso sauce spice it all up. A great combination of these two World kitchens: a Japanese Italian meal.
Did you make this recipe? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram. I enjoy seeing what your creation looks like. Video recipes can be found on my YouTube channel. And don't forget to save the recipes on Pinterest so you can easily find them next time!
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
- 400 grams spaghetti
- 250 grams bacon
- 1 shallot
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 125 grams mozzarella
- 10 grams parsley fresh
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Bring water to the boil for the spaghetti.
- Finely chop the shallot.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions for use.
- Fry the bacon in a dry wok.
- Add the shallot and stir-fry the shallot for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Drain the spaghetti, but keep 200 ml of cooking liquid.
- Put one tablespoon of spice paste in the pan with the bacon and pour in the cooking liquid.
- Stir everything well and then mix the spaghetti into the sauce.
- Serve in a nice bowl and break the mozzarella on top of the spaghetti in flakes.
- Sprinkle some fresh parsley on top.