A delicious raspberry tartlet with lemon and creamy mascarpone. A delicious treat that is easy to prepare. And everyone is going to love these.
Sweet raspberries, fresh mint, sour lemon and creamy mascarpone. The ideal combination for a treat. The topping is laid out on a shortbread base, which you can buy ready-made, but it's very easy to bake it yourself.
If you decide to make this treat, I'm sure you'll enjoy this. Because it is not only pleasing to the eye but also got a great flavorful taste.
It's a good taste!
Recipe Raspberry tartlets with
Raspberry tartlets wit lemon
- 160 grams self-raising flour
- 75 grams sugar
- pinch salt
- 125 grams butter cold, cut in cubes
- 125 grams mascarpone
- 100 ml cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoon maple syrup
- 100 grams raspberries fresh
- 75 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 5 mint leaves
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Grease the tins with butter. You can use a cupcake form, brioche form or just a pretty tin as baking form.
- In a bowl mix the self-raising flour, sugar and salt.
- Put it in the bowl of a food processor with knife and mix the diced butter through it, until you have a cohesive dough. If you don't have a food processor, cut the butter with knives through the dough until you've got a smooth dough.
- Press the dough into the molds and place them for 15-30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Lay a baking paper in the mold and fill it with baking peas (it's called blind baking and ensures that the bottom stays flat).
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove the baking paper and bake for another 5 minutes until the pastry bottoms are golden brown.
- Let it cool to room temperature.
- Put the cream, mascarpone, maple syrup and vanilla extract in a bowl.
- Mix with a mixer until the cream is stiff.
- Put the sugar, lemon peel zest and mint in the bowl of a food processor with knife.
- Grind the sugar.
Raspberry tart with lemon
- Place the shortcake bottoms in front of you and top with cream.
- Divide the raspberries on top of the cream.
- Sprinkle some lemon sugar on the raspberries