This recipe for banana bread is smooth, looks greats and tastes delicious. It’s simple, easy and quick. A recipe that you make when your bananas became too old in the fruit basket.
Do you have that to? On some weeks you have to little bananas in the fruit basket. And the next week, they won’t eat them. One way to use them (instead of throwing them away), is to make banana ice cream. In our family they can eat that in winter and summer and everything in between. But when I’m looking on the Internet I read a lot of recipes to make banana bread. Off course I’ve got to try that one! And the end result: If you like bananas, you love banana bread!
- It isn’t necessary to use a mixer. Just mixing with a spatula will do the trick;
- In Holland you can get baking soda at the drugstore. Baking soda is necessary so that the cake will rise.
It’s a good taste!
Did you make this banana bread? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
- convectional oven or conventional oven (in that case increase the temperature indicated in the recipe by 20 degrees Celsius)
- cake tin 23 cm
- 3 - 4 bananas smashed with a fork
- 80 mL butter melted but not browned
- 1 egg beaten, size L
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 210 grams flour
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius. Brush all sides of the cake tin with butter.
- With a spatula mix the eggs through the mashed bananas.
- Add the sugar, melten butter and vanilla-extract and mix very well.
- Sprinkle baking soda and salt on top and again take the spatula and mix everything through and through.
- At last take the flour and add to the mixture.
- Mix everything so that all the flour is wetten.
- Pour the batter into the cake tin and bake for 1 hour in the oven.
- Get the banana bread out of the oven and place it on a rack for 5 minutes.
- Then get the cake out of the tin and let it cool down further on the rack until serving time.
What did I use to prepare this
Kitchen utensils I’ve used to prepare this recipe. When you follow the link you will go to another page with a short explanation of each item. It’s also possible to order directly if you’re in need.