This recipe for a delicious banana bread with cashew nuts is filled with bananas, which should come as no surprise, and cashews for a crunch.
Today is banana bread day, did you know that already? Now there is almost a day for every food, so to keep up with all that, you need almost a day's work. But I thought it would be nice to share a banana bread with you today.
This recipe for a delicious banana bread with cashews is filled with bananas, but it should come as no surprise, and cashews for a crunch. It is flavored with a little honey because it is so good with nuts and bananas.
Recipe banana bread with cashew nuts
Banana bread with cashew nuts
Use the buttons to adjust the number of people.
- 125 grams butter unsaltedm room temperature
- 150 grams sugar
- 2 eggs size L
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Brush a cake tin with butter and dust with flour. Beat the excess flour from the tin.
- Roast the cashews in a dry frying pan until light brown and smell nutty. Get them out of the frying pan and chop them coarsely.
- Beat the butter with the sugar for 3 minutes to a creamy mixture.
- Add the eggs one by one, while continuing to mix.
- Also pour the honey into the bowl and add the bananas and mix well until mixed.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt over the batter and beat it through.
- Finally, mix the cashew nuts into the batter with a spatula.
- Pour it into the cake tin and bake it in the oven for 60 minutes until the cake comes out done (check this by inserting a wooden skewer in the middle of the cake. If it comes out dry, the cake is finished).
- Let stand for 5 minutes, then remove the cake from the baking tin and let it cool, on a wire rack, to room temperature.