This recipe for a delicious banana bread with cashew nuts is filled with bananas, which should come as no surprise, and cashews for a crunch.
Today is banana bread day, did you know that already? Now there is almost a day for every food, so to keep up with all that, you need almost a day's work. But I thought it would be nice to share a banana bread with you today.
This recipe for a delicious banana bread with cashews is filled with bananas, but it should come as no surprise, and cashews for a crunch. It is flavored with a little honey because it is so good with nuts and bananas.
Recipe banana bread with cashew nuts
SUBSCRIBE for more videos of By Andrea Janssen:https://www.youtube.com/c/ByAndréaJanssen
Banana bread with cashew nuts
- 60 grams cashew nuts
- 125 grams butter unsaltedm room temperature
- 150 grams sugar
- 2 eggs size L
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 bananas overripe
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch salt
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Brush a cake tin with butter and dust with flour. Beat the excess flour from the tin.
- Roast the cashews in a dry frying pan until light brown and smell nutty. Get them out of the frying pan and chop them coarsely.
- Beat the butter with the sugar for 3 minutes to a creamy mixture.
- Add the eggs one by one, while continuing to mix.
- Also pour the honey into the bowl and add the bananas and mix well until mixed.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and salt over the batter and beat it through.
- Finally, mix the cashew nuts into the batter with a spatula.
- Pour it into the cake tin and bake it in the oven for 60 minutes until the cake comes out done (check this by inserting a wooden skewer in the middle of the cake. If it comes out dry, the cake is finished).
- Let stand for 5 minutes, then remove the cake from the baking tin and let it cool, on a wire rack, to room temperature.
Cashew Nut Exporter says
I am a chef in a hotel I haven't tried Banana bread with cashew nuts yet. I will definitely try this at home thank you for sharing such a wonderful recipe with us.
Hi there! lived this recipe. I made it tonight using the exact x1 recipe specifications. it was perfect. the cook time spot on and the results absolutely delicious. Served it with slices of mandarin orange and a drizzle of warm orange-ginger syrup.