A delicious healthy fish package with bok choy. Baked in it's own juices in the oven, topped on bok choy, sun-dried tomatoes, onion and lemon.
A delicious healthy fish package with bok choy. The cod is baked in it's own juices in the oven, topped on bok choy, sun-dried tomatoes, onions and lemon. Those ingredients will flavor the fish and make it juicy and tender. Delicious!
Recipe fish package cod with bok choy
Fish package Cod with bok choy
Use the buttons to adjust the number of people.
- 1 red onion
- 1 lemon
- olive oil lemon flavor
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Wash the bok choy and pull the leafs.
- Slice the leafs and stalk into thin strips.
- Chop the sun-dried tomatoes into small strips.
- Cut the red onion into thin rings.
- Wash the lemon and cut into slices.
- Place a baking paper for you and brush with a little olive oil.
- Covered with what pieces of bok choy stems and then some bok choy leafs.
- Put some onion, sundried tomato and a slice of lemon on top of it.
- Then top with a cod fillet which is brought to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cover with a slice of lemon.
- Fold the package tight and tie it with twine.
- Place the packet on a baking sheet and repeat the build of the package with fish for the other pieces of filet and place also on the baking sheet.
- Slide the baking sheet in the oven and bake the fish cooked in 20 minutes.
- Open the package carefully (there can come some steam) and serve immediately.