This salmon which is very tender and has a mild lemon flavor that blends wonderfully with the cream sauce with dill. A good recipe for a raclette party!
Fish and dill are a delicious combination that appears in many dishes. As in this recipe, where the salmon, which is marinated in lime juice which is sprinkled with dill cream. This gives you a delicious tasty fish and a very nice raclette recipe.
- You can get fish done in an acid, it is important that you don't marinate the salmon to long in lime juice. Five minutes is more than enough.
- dill can be dominant, you should add it with care. Don't add to much at once.
- cream could curdle when heated so it's important that you stick to certain rules. Use whipped cream, because that has a high fat content makes it less likely to curdle (no diet products so). Further, let the cream come to room temperature before adding (then the temperature difference are less) and add the cream at the end. Let it warm, but don't let it come to a boil.
Raclette recipe salmon baked in dill cream sauce
Did you make this raclette recipes salmon baked in dill cream sauce? Tag #byandreajanssen via Instagram or twitter . I love it when you make one of my recipes and I’m looking forward to look it up. You can also share your recipes on my Facebook channel or pin this recipe on Pinterestso you can find it easy next time. See you soon!
- 2 salmon fillets
- ½ lime juice
- 250 ml cream
- 1 tablespoon dill tops
- salt and pepper at taste
Ingredients you need per step are listed below the step in Italic
- Cut the salmon fillet into cubes of 2 x 2 cm.
- Squeeze the lime juice into a bowl and let the fish marinate in the juice for five minutes.
- Remove from the marinade and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix the cream with the dill tops.
- Put everything into a bowl, cover the bowl and put in the refrigerator until use.
- When you start with raclette bake the salmon for about 2 minutes.
- Turn around and bake the other site
- Pour a dash of dill cream in and let it become warm (but not boiling).
- Serve immediately.