A delicious snack in Halloween style: a Halloween cheese bread. The creamy cheese is heated in the oven and afterwards you can dip pieces of bread and vegetables in the cheese. Yummy
A delicious Halloween appetizer today. It looks a bit like fondue, but then more creamier and less pronounced in taste. You eat it with crispy vegetables and with the bread that is left when you hollow bread. If you cut that bread into cubes and sprinkle with olive oil and sea salt and rub it with garlic, you have a top dipper.
It's a good taste!
Recipe Halloween cheese
Halloween cheese bread
Use the buttons to adjust the number of people.
- 200 grams cream cheese
- 100 grams grated cheddar cheese grated
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- 100 grams mascarpone
- 1 whole bread round
- 1 sheet savory pie dough
- 1 egg beaten
- sesame seeds optional: garnish
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the cheeses, chili sauce and mascarpone in a bowl.
- Hollow out the bread.
- Tip: make cubes of the bread and sprinkle with olive oil and sea salt. Coat the cubes with half a clove of garlic. Place it in the oven next to the bread.
- Pour the cheese mixture into the bread.
- Cut of the savory pie dough triangles for the eyes and nose and then cut out a mouth.
- Place it on the cheese mixture and rub it in with the beaten egg.
- Optional: sprinkle sesame seeds, poppy seeds or anything else on the face so that you can clearly recognize them.
- Bake the bread in the oven for 12 minutes, until the cheese mixture is warm and fluid.
- Serve immediately.